Thursday, June 9, 2011

Parents

My parents are convinced I don't do any work, that i'm a lazy inconsiderate mess who doesn't take education seriously.
They just don't freakin get it. They have no idea. I have the work and the test scores right here. All I have is a shoddy excuse for a teacher.
I just want to be done with everything, I want summer to start, I want to have fun on the beach this fourth of july. I don't want this anxiety, this stress anymore.
Today my friend had a mini book full of 1001 (I hate it when publishers use obscure numbers) ways to handle stress. One of them was accepting death as a gift
all I can say is, it's good we're finally getting it.

NOW FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE
I finally went into juniper's class. She's awesome, she was my CAHSEE instructor. I haven't had her for English though. She has this really cute but depressed looking frog. Nathan told me it fell of the shelf in a failed suicide attempt once.
I love that frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment